An established corporate services provider offering company incorporation, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, is currently looking for a Finance Clerk to join their team.
General responsibilities will include:
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills
- Processing and liaising with clients, in connection to invoice related queries
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Providing quality service to clients
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
Applicants are required to be:
- Educated to an A’level standard
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Previous experience in an administration/secretarial role is considered an asset.