A leading bank is currently looking for a Finance Associate to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for students who possess an A-level in Accounts and will be commencing their ACCA studies.
The company is offering flexibility as one of its main perks.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Assist the Relationship Managers in the analysis of Financial Statements.
- Compiling of Reports
- Conduct other Administrative duties.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications
- Possess drive, flexibility and resilience and an ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication and developed interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills with excellent time management
- Excellent team player
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- A Level standard in Accounts or ideally currently completing an ACCA qualification or similar.