Finance and Reporting Officer
|Job Title:||Finance and Reporting Officer|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 13:21|
FINANCE AND REPORTING OFFICER (Sparkasse Bank Malta)
If you would like to form part of our young dynamic team of professionals, if you are smart, eloquent and have a passion for the business and wish to work in an environment that promotes team spirit, communication and rewards competence – then we would like to speak with you.
Post : Finance and Reporting Officer – (FRO)
The FRO will report to the Manger of Finance and his/her main responsibilities will focus on all financial aspects of the bank to include:
- Effecting Nostro reconciliations;
- Posting and preparing payments to trade creditors;
- Payroll and HR contracting;
- Bank regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with compiling financial statements;
- Assisting in Treasury related matters;
- Preparing internal financial and management reports;
Required qualifications and skill:
- University degree or equivalent for a professional body.
- Good Communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Good understanding of banking and reporting obligations
- Preferably a minimum two year of experience in the Financial Services Industry preferably Banking;
- Advanced IT application skills especially in excel.
Interested candidates should apply by no later than the 10th February 2018.
Attractive pay package is being offered for the most suited profile.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's