Finance and Regulatory Reporting Officer
|Job Title:||Finance and Regulatory Reporting Officer|
|Salary:||€25,000 - €28,000|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2020 18:39|
A well-established financial entity is currently seeking to recruit a finance and regulatory reporting officer who shall provide assistance and support to the finance and regulatory reporting team.
- Parking allowances
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Daily fresh fruit
- Family- friendly measures
- Supporting the Financial & Regulatory Reporting Manager in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Preparation of the Bank’s regulatory submissions;
- Assistance in analysing and interpreting data from regulations.
- Assistance in providing financial information for other reporting requirements;
- Assistance in the testing & migration requirements of new systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge especially with respect to accounting and regulatory developments;
- Assisting in the compilation of ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
- Possess a Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy or pursuing equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment is considered an asset, although training will be provided.
- Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel.
- Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's