A leading investment and stockbroking firm in Malta is currently looking for a Finance and Administration Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Accounting for and processing company and client transactions in the company’s portfolio management system;
- Performing pre-trading and post-trading administrative duties;
- Maintenance of all data in the company’s client database, including the ongoing updating and up-keep thereof;
- Assume responsibility for the proper filing and scanning of documentation as necessary;
- Creation of periodic reports as may be required for compliance, front office and/or management accounting purposes;
- Handling of other necessary day-to-day finance, reporting and administrative duties in an effective and timely manner.
- As a minimum, an ‘A’ level certificate in Accounting, or a diploma related to finance or financial services, or other similar/higher qualifications, including MCAST qualifications;
- Should possess previous work experience in, or an interest and willingness to learn about, the financial services industry;
- Proficient IT literacy including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience in the use of client maintenance / financial software;
- Must have a highly professional approach, high integrity and moral standards, be trustworthy, well-organised, a good team player, and capable of assuming full responsibility for duties assigned to him/her and to meet set timeframes and deadlines.
Find more Jobs in Malta