Fiduciary Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Fiduciary Support Administrator|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Christine|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 10:36|
A leading financial services group with worldwide banking capabilities are looking for a Fiduciary Support Administrator to join their team. The chosen candidate will support the Trust Product by completing the Trustee and Company Administration tasks, which are process orientated or which are better serviced by a centralised processing group.
- Payment of Annual Statutory and ISE fees for companies formed in IOM, JSY, MAU.
- Submission of Annual Returns for companies formed in IOM and JSY.
- Preparation of AGM’s for client companies where required.
- Global changes to Directors and Officers of Companies under Administration including generation of minutes and resolutions and requisite filing requirements.
- Reviewing and populating the Navision Database.
- Setting up of new Companies, including liaising with Agents in a variety of jurisdictions, setting up on Navision and generation of initial statutory and internal documentation.
- Setting up of new Trusts including, setting up on Navision and generation of initial trust establishment minutes and resolutions and internal documentation.
- Close terminal/closing clients within 1 month of request.
- Complete reporting and provide statistics to Compliance within agreed deadlines.
- Daily SSC routine tasks
- Daily Navision/SAP Interface
- Processing of expense payments
- Opening of New and Additional bank accounts including generation of minutes and resolutions and requisite forms.
- Collate monthly Management Information packs and any other data as may be requested from time to time
- Assist with any other tasks or duties as and when requested.
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all anti-money laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to Standard Bank
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the position.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed or studying towards ICSA, STEP or other relevant professional qualification.
- Degree holder.
- Sound technical knowledge and relevant experience of between 1 and 2 years.
- A good understanding of all aspects of trust and company administration.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- Sound understanding of company policies and procedures.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's