A brand specializing in Corporate, Fiduciary and Fund Administration is currently seeking for a Fiduciary and corporate services administrator to join their team
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration;
- Assist in company formations and take-ons, including adhering to client on-boarding procedures;
- Prepare documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Prepare payment instructions;
- Attend to preparation and filing of statutory forms;
- Maintain company and trust records, including due diligence;
- Ensure files are maintained in a correct manner;
- Liaison with clients and third-party service providers.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues;
- Proficiency in the use of I.T.