A brand specializing in Corporate, Trusts and Fund Administration is currently looking for a Fiduciary and Corporate Services Senior Executive to join its team
- Being clients’ main contact for matters arising on a day-to-day basis;
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration including but not limited to:
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing payment instructions; Maintaining company and trust records, including due diligence, whilst ensuring physical files and database master files are maintained in a correct manner;
- Preparation for and attendance to client entities’ board meetings;
- Project management of the statutory filings of our client base including liaison with officials from the MFSA, MBR and other governmental departments as necessary;
- Carrying out ongoing monitoring and file reviews of client entities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Holder of either the MCAST Diploma in Banking and Financial Services or a University Degree in a related subject;
- A thorough understanding of the company secretary role including statutory record keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting upon the administration area, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role specifically on Maltese registered companies;
- Organisational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues;
- Proficiency in the use of I.T.