|Job Title:||Executive Secretary|
|Contact Name:||Stefani Grech|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 15:39|
A professional services group providing legal, tax services to businesses and private clients worldwide are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for the role of an Executive Secretary.
The position will provide the candidate the possible to work with a highly motivated secretariat team with exposure to a fast-paced, multidisciplinary team.
- Coordinating logistics and materials for local and overseas meetings and conferences, including travel arrangements, and assisting in the preparation of materials required.
- Filtering general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Supporting the partner in the day to day administrative, personal and research requirements.
- Assisting with travel arrangements, calendar arrangements and event organisation.
- Assisting with marketing tasks, out of office commitments and dealing with clients.
- Updating contact database and filing.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Must have good judgment and ability to exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative.
Why you should join:
- Possibility to grow in an intercultural and dynamic environment.
- Full on the job training will be provided.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic, multilingual firm.
- Stable and strong international background.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's