A well established firm is seeking to employ an Executive Personal Assistant to support the activities of the CEO.
The successful candidate will be employed on a full time basis in Malta and would be needed to travel as directed by the employer, including to places in Africa, Europe, US and Asia due to the global nature of the business.
Job duties include:
- Personal assistant general duties
- Coordination, organizing, booking of flights, hotels, transport and other logistical requirements according to the schedule of travel
- Setting up and coordinating meetings in Malta and overseas with various different teams and participants from all around the world
- Maintaining records, minutes, hard and soft copies of all documentation related to the business that is managed by the Employer
- Organizing, maintaining and coordinating personal diary internally and with third parties
- Following up on various projects, clients, team members, colleagues that the employer is responsible for and acting on behalf of the employer as per discretion and authority given by the employer.
- Attending meetings in Malta and overseas as is necessary by the employer
- Managing specific administrative and leadership duties as requested by the Employer on specific issues, projects or clients.
- Assisting the employer in all PR and marketing for the company, coordinating with local and international companies and ensuring that the PR and marketing of the Company is always at par with the best in the industry
- Assist the employer with HR related issuesbe they administrative, logistical, or issues relating to performance or reporting.
- Respond to emails on behalf of the employer as is necessary.
- To ensure that the employer’s passports, insurance and other policies are always valid and in place and to manage the application and up keeping of all visas
- To organize, assist, support with any matter or request as may be demanded by the employer at any time
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High level of communication skills
- Attention to detail and capacity to multitask
- Previous work experience in a similar job would be considered an asset
Find more jobs in Malta