A boutique company providing Accounting & Advisory services to its clients are looking for an Executive Assistant to the Directors.
Amongst others, responsibilities will include administrative and organisational support to the company, including typing duties, drafting and handling of correspondence and liaising with various authorities and departments connected with the company’s operation.
The right candidate will:
- possess good organisational and communication skills,
- be motivated,
- be computer literate
- be capable of working on her/his own initiative.
- be smart with a pleasant personality and telephone manners.
- be fluent in both Maltese and English
- be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications
- have well-developed secretarial skills as well as a professional and positive attitude towards work.
Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.