A leading Financial Services company in Malta is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for the overall administration of the (non-executive) Chairman’s and CEO’s offices.
Duties range from the highest Boardroom and Management involvement to more routine matters like organising diaries, assisting with presentations, writing reports and generally managing the schedules in a fast-paced business environment.
- Acts as a first point of contact, dealing effectively with correspondence, calls and enquiries
- Manages diaries, organises meetings and appointments, arranges travel, transport and accommodation
- Organises events and hospitality, welcomes and hosts visitors and guests
- Supports CEO in daily routine, preparing for meetings, including attending or standing-in as necessary, assisting with presentations
- Processes, compiles and prepares reports, manages databases and filing
- Generally develops and maintains relations with clients, guests and staff, keeping liaison and addressing first-hand enquiries
- Assists with requests for information and replies by researching and making proposals
Technical Skills and Work Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a similar position and at an organisation of at least comparable characteristics, preferably in a financial industry environment
- Suitably qualified, preferably with a relevant first degree or equivalent professional credentials
- Writing, research and problem solving skills, with an ability to interact with professionals of all levels
- An ability to work and manage with confidence and a proven record of accomplishment in an executive environment
- A knowledge of standard office software