€25,000 - €30,000
26 days ago
A leading financial services company is seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO of the company.
- Organising and maintain diary and making appointments for Chairman / CEO;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Take minutes of internal meetings and follow up on action points;
- Request reports from Executives / Management as directed by Chairman / CEO;
- Arranging travel and accommodation for Executives / Management;
- Booking of Hotel accommodation for Company guests;
- Assist Executives / Management in day to day matters;
- Assist in the organisation of the Company’s Annual General Meeting;
- Coordinate with the Company Secretary in the organisation of Board meetings and assist in any Board related matters;
- Gather/chase for reports to be presented during Board meetings;
- Meeting and greeting visitors;
- Any other duties assigned by CEO/Chairman from time to time.
- Compiling information in relation to payroll including issuing of clocking report;
- Opening of new employee files (gather necessary paperwork) including registration with Jobsplus;
- Logging training of employees;
- SICAV payroll;
- Coordinate with external auditors and internal auditors for any information required.