A large financial services organisation is seeking to employ an Executive Assistant to support their Executive Team
The selected candidate will be expected to apply his/her working experience to the various day to day duties as directed by the Executive Team (including Chairman and Director General)
Within this scope, the duties to be undertaken may include any of the following:
- To be the first contact point to greet guests and delegations upon arrival at the Company's premises;
- To prepare and draft correspondence;
- To prepare papers as guided by the Executive Team for respective meetings;
- Taking minutes during meetings;
- Make the necessary travel arrangements as guided by the Executive Team;
- To coordinate the incoming mail and distribute it to the respective offices accordingly;
- To maintain calendar events and meetings pertaining to the Executive Team;
- We are looking for candidates capable of working under pressure, prioritising tasks and working on own initiative.
- You will have excellent communication and client-facing skills. Fluidity in spoken Maltese and English is a must.
- You are also methodical, organised with an eye for detail.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a similar role. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.