A leading science and technology company is currently looking for an executive assistant to join its team. The selected individual shall be reporting directly to the Managing Director, and shall be supporting the company in general and dealing with other administrative duties.
- Administration Duties
- Communicating with different stakeholders
- Travel planning
- Acting as support to the finance and asset management functions
- Take minute meeting
- Demonstrate a track record in similar administrative positions.
- Experience in the financial services industry will be a bonus;
- Have excellent organisational, written and spoken communication skills.
- A good command in the German language will be considered an asset;
- Be proficient in the use of computer applications.
- Possession of an ECDL qualification or equivalent is highly regarded;
- Be capable of working within a team and manage multiple tasks;
- Be a problem solver and be able to work with minimum supervision;
This position is offered on a definite basis, with a definite contract ending August 2020.
Find more Jobs in Malta