As the new Executive Assistant, you will oversee several important tasks, like the following:
- Responsible for the overall administration of the CEO’s office, including maintaining and organising the CEO’s diary and all relevant administration;
- Provide a comprehensive administration service to the Chief Executives across the range of their work;
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties as necessary;
- Welcoming visitors and board members whilst also handling all related coordination and organisation;
- Preparing boardrooms for meetings, arrange refreshments, seating and the taking of minutes as required;
- Develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency;
- Co-ordinate travel including travel insurance, transportation and accommodation arrangements as necessary for all the company;
- Drive and/or support in organising internal and external activities such as Meetings, employee social activities etc;
- Support the HR function and Office Management with the day to day running of the office duties and HR administration.
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- Couple of years’ experience in a similar role are enough;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English written and spoken proficiency;
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
- A meticulous approach with an eye for detail and a personal value towards confidentiality and integrity;
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
As a personality….
- You deliver what you promise, ask for help when you need to and learning new things is important for you;
- You are trustworthy, understand the importance of confidentiality and can exercise good judgement in a variety of situations;
- You enjoy working with others and have a fun and outgoing personality.