The role sits within sportsbook in a team of around 7 traders responsible for the volleyball, handball and eSports product. As an European Sports Trader you will be responsible for trading live volleyball, beach volleyball, handball and eSports matches.
- Good understanding of sportsbook product, excellent knowledge of handball, volleyball, eSports and a passion for sport in general.
- The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Comprehension of sports odds.
- Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a sports trader.
- Role primarily focused on trading live volleyball and other European Sports.
- Management of risk and client analysis.
- Creation and settlement of events where required.
- Assist with improving and developing trading tools.
- Effective error reporting.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Be comfortable working with automated trading tools.