ETL Developer will be responsible to develop and implement ETL processes using Informatica product suite, monitor the quality of data loaded to/published, and perform Unit Test/System Test Validation tasks related to the project. In addition, this individual is responsible for the operational support and enhancement of the ETL deliverables once the systems are in production.
- Ability to analyze and provide workaround solutions to users within SLAs.
- Create and implement Informatica workflows.
- Create mappings utilizing most of the Informatica Transformations.
- Create mappings using Flat Files and Relational Targets.
- Understand, translate and create mappings using provided ETL Specifications.
- Automation of ETL processes with scheduling tools and exception-handling procedures.
- Perform System Test/Validation tasks.
- Optimize SQL code performance by analyzing indexes, joins and views.
- Development and execution of ETL test plans.
- Document ETL processes and generate required metadata.
- Good knowledge of SQL / ETL / Data Warehousing.
- Knowledge of Java and Informatica PowerCenter is a definite plus.
- Be proactive and propose improvements (for e.g.: automation) that will enhance team effectiveness and efficiency; thus increasing satisfaction of users.
- Capitalize on recurring issues and share into knowledge base.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or any related courses.
- Above 2 years’ experience in ETL Datastage or Informatica
Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment.
Ability to integrate an existing team in order to complete assignments successfully.
Good French and English communication skills (Written and oral).
Ability to work under pressure.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Accenture, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Accenture.