Are you a tech-savvy individual who is looking to be at the forefront of the telecommunications industry? Do you have a can-do attitude and enjoy challenges? We are looking for an Enterprise Solutions Specialist to join our GO Business team!
In this role, you who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of advanced communication solutions, and will be reporting to the Senior Enterprise Solutions Specialist.
You must have the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience dealing with internal/external customers;
- Proficiency in IP networking technologies;
- Possession of a Cisco CCNA certification;
- Working experience with configuration and troubleshooting on IP and Internet related technologies, such as:
- Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP;
- Wan Services, SD Wan and Layer 2 protocols;
- ADSL technology;
- VOIP PBX and SIP Technologies;
- IP security, Firewalls, IPS/IDS and malware technologies;
- ISP aggregation, MPLS technology and VPN service;
- ISP services such as email, dns, web services; and
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
It would be considered an asset if you possess a CCNP certification.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing directly with customer requests related to the department;
- Liaising with the Business Sales team to understand customer networking applications and requirements;
- Assisting in the issuing of quotations for customer proposals and solutions required;
- Assisting both the ESS and Business Solutions team in the design, implementation and support of networking solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies, such as VPN, high-availability IP setups, Intrusion Detection Systems, security, VOIP and WIFI systems;
- Collaborating and working with leading brands in the industry such as Cisco, HP, Alcatel Lucent, Dell, Unifi, SonicWall, Mikrotik and Netgear;
- Developing processes and standards to govern the engineering and implementation of these IP networking services;
- Developing appropriate test and operating procedures for quality assurance of the delivered IP and Broadband Services; and
- Coordinating between different departments to provide best level of service to our clients.