Enterprise Services Manager
|Job Title:||Enterprise Services Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Abela|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 12:44|
Castille’s client is looking for a driven Enterprise Services Manager to evolve the sales operations.
- Assisting in pre-sales and sales support functions
- Compiling and coordinating work plans, and capital/recurrent budgets of the team and
- Managing the planning procedures and processes of the team and securing that such plans are achievable
- Identifying solutions/services ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; which can then be taken to market
- Investigating new work methods, work practices and other documents, which are particularly related to the company’s environment
- Supporting in setting the overall strategies, establishing specific opportunities and confirming the operational viability and growth of the company
- Identifying and coming up with possible deals; finding and researching opportunities.
- Preparing documentation for high level Business Customers and actively administering the team cost centre, by carrying out accounting function duties.
- Directing and leading team to reach all sales targets
- Sales/technical related qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in IT Industry with sound technical knowledge
- Confident handling hardware suppliers and open to understanding a variety of products.
- Proven capability of leading a sales team.
- Open to some travel if required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's