8 days ago
Established firm in Tech based in Malta is currently looking for Enterprises Services Manager.
- Responsible for the compilation of work plans, and capital/recurrent budgets of the team and co-ordinate all efforts of all the related projects.
- Preparing documentation for high level Business Customers and actively administer the team cost center, by carrying out accounting function duties.
- Be directly responsible for all sales targets for the Enterprise Services team
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaising in the planning, managerial and administrative procedures and processes of the team and ensure that such plans can be met within the time frame and allocated budget.
- Regularly attending meetings within and outside the company. Liaise with local and foreign consultants and / or suppliers and customers on company related matters.
- Diploma or degree in Sales or Marketing
- Have a number of years’ experience working in the /IT Industry with sound technical knowledge.
- Have experience dealing with various hardware suppliers and be willing to grasp a broad range of products.
- Have experience in leading a sales team.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Possess solid customer facing skills coupled with a strong sales drive
- Present a professional corporate image.
- This role might require travel outside of Malta to carry out meetings, attend conferences, training and deal with foreign customers and suppliers.