A leading financial services company in Malta is seeking an Enterprise Risk Specialist. This is a senior position within the Enterprise Risk Management Unit which is responsible for oversight and execution of a wide range of risks as well as implementation of a capital plan that is complimentary to the company's strategy.
Job holder responsibility:
- Acting as an internal subject matter expert on risk governance and ensuring that the decision processes are aligned with the company's operating model and strategy.
- Compiling and analysing the results of the implemented risk management programmes to determine if the risk management objectives are being achieved.
- Develop, implement and enhance models and techniques for risk measurement including similations, stress testing and scenario analysis covering a wide range of risks including credit, market, liquidity and interest rate risk.
- Contributing to the production of the company's capital requirements figures
- Keeping abreast with the relative directives, regulations, technical standards and rules governing the banking industry.
Education and Experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years risk management experience preferably within Financial Services
- A minimum of level 6 qualification in banking & finance, risk management or other related field.