Enterprise Marketing & Pricing Executive
|Job Title:||Enterprise Marketing & Pricing Executive|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 10:04|
To lead the go to market pricing and product propositions, analyse data, market trends, competitors and customer life cycles with a view to maximise customer experience, brand equity, revenues, market share and profitability through operating in the Vodafone Way strategy for the Corporate, SME and SOHO segments.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Launching new telecommunications products that drive excellence for customer experience in the Corporate, SME & SOHO segments by keeping the end customer in mind at all times and ensuring the appropriate processes are defined and in place.
- Creating financial business cases analysing the impact of new pricing and product initiatives on revenues and customer numbers and usage to communicate to senior management for the relevant approvals.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in order to deliver products and price changes with the highest quality.
- Obtaining insights and monitoring external factors that we perceive as having an impact on customer’s current and future needs, reporting on competitors’ moves.
- Delivering post launch performance analysis reports against KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure product performance and identify areas of improvement and recommended course of action.
- To assist the Marketing Senior Executive in the maximisation of product life cycles and respective profitability.
- To assist in driving and managing costs initiatives for the Enterprise segment.
- Launching and monitoring the customer life cycle, including customer contact points, in the Corporate, SME & SOHO segments in liaison with your line manager and sales channels.
- Communicating and proposing customer value management initiatives to management and sales channels.
- Energetic with a strong commitment to learn, empathetic, consistently having a strong focus on Company values (Vodafone way), inspiring trust at Management and peers, contributing across all company functions.
- Ensure accurate and timely quantitative and qualitative reporting to the relevant stakeholders to give visibility and insight to ensure fair, precise and strategic assessment and decision making.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate in Business, Economics or Numerical degree.
- High Analytical ability to interpret customer data and build financial models.
- Experience in a Marketing role will be considered an asset.
- Strives to be an energetic, inquisitive and proactive member of the team willing to learn and challenge themselves.
- A drive for innovation and a self-starter.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly in a fast changing environment.
- Above average computer literacy skills – MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Be a team player, have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels.
- Written communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese languages.
- Trustworthy and eye for detail.
- Proactive, driven and analytical.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask and manage own priorities.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's