End user Digital Coach Specialist
|Job Title:||End user Digital Coach Specialist|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 09:28|
The End user Digital Coach Specialist ensures quality customer service relationship for the client networking products within his/her perimeter in accordance with the company's procedures and with a constant concern for customer satisfaction.
Ensure timely processing of large account client request (verbal and written) on following perimeters and provide necessary support in handling of customer incidents
Nature of activity : Network Incident Management
Knowledge and abilities required :
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Excellent customer facing skills are required
- Good time management, and organisational skills
- Team work, use of a team approach to solve problems when appropriate.
- A determination to process tasks according to pre-defined processes is essential.
- Ability to build relationships with peers and management levels and customers.
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours. (24x7 contract)
- Ability to work under pressure & multi-task, using a team approach to solve problem when appropriate
- Results orientated, and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- Problem analysis and problem solving
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/Equivalent in Information/Communication technologies or related field
OR more than 2 years experience working in ICT
- Excellent Customer Service experience
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's