Employer Branding Specialist within People & Culture
|Job Title:||Employer Branding Specialist within People & Culture|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2019 20:23|
About People & Culture
The People and Culture function within the MFSA is responsible for recruitment, retention, and reward. It acts as a business partner whilst ensuring compliance with the local legislation & MFSA’s Ethics Framework.
The Employer Branding Specialist will be entrusted with responsibilities relating to the following duties:
- Help develop the MFSA employer brand, highlighting key strengths associated with employment at the Authority;
- Act as a liaison between Human Resources, Communications and Project Management & Quality Assurance in order to ensure alignment in initiatives;
- Work with the Communications Department to publish timely organisational information;
- Ensure that the communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organisation’s goals and vision;
- Assume responsibility and develop channels for candidate sourcing including website, intranet, social media, events and others;
- Ensure alignment between the MFSA employer brand and the wider vision and strategy;
- Produce or assist in the production of content for relevant channels including material for blogs, social media websites and other engagement channels;
- Drive traffic to the website through SEO;
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to define and measure effectiveness of campaigns;
- Coordinate the development of employer branding material such as photos, videos, and others by liaising with relevant third parties, ensuring the timely and quality delivery of the content;
- Create & implement an external communication plan, including social media, PR, events, and more;
- Bring in new approaches and channels to help continuously develop and improve the effectiveness of HR communications.
We are looking for candidates matching the following criteria:
- A solid academic background with a qualification in Marketing or Business Management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a digital marketing environment, ideally with focus on employer branding
- A works portfolio highlighting key achievements and deliverables in set projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization & time-management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least 7 years of relevant experience in a related area, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's