Castille’s client is looking for an Employer branding specialist who will manage recruitment, retention and reward, guaranteeing compliance with the local legislation and the companies ethics structure.
- Evolving the company’s employer brand
- Acting as a liaison between Human Resources, Communications and Project Management & Quality
- Assuring the communication approach are in line with the company’s goals and vision
- Assuming liability and developing channels for candidate sourcing including website, intranet, social media, events and others
- Establishing alignment between the employer brand and the wider picture and plan
- Assisting in the production of content for relevant channels
- Bringing traffic to the website through Search Engine Optimisation
- Working with the recruitment department to define and calculating effectiveness of campaigns
- Creating and carrying out an external communication plan
- Introducing new approaches and channels to help continuously enhance the effectiveness of HR communications.
- A qualification in Marketing or Business Management
- 3 years’ experience working within an online marketing environment, ideally with focus on employer branding
- A portfolio accentuating key achievements and deliverables
- Strong decision-making skills