|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2018 08:39|
As a Developer, you will be responsible for execution of tasks related to the technical design, estimation and development
- Detailed description of main tasks and key responsibilities:
- Customize Dynamics 365.
- Create interfaces between Dynamics 365 and other external applications.
- Package MS Dynamics 365 customisations into deployable objects.
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 gap/fit solutions.
- Perform data migrations to and from Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Deliver outputs on time and with a very high level of quality.
- Unit test and document deliverable.
- Release components to test and production environments using the appropriate source control tools
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in ICT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing solutions using .Net
- Ideally knowledge of MS Dynamics AX modules
- Functional and analytical skills
- Knowledge of main-stream version control systems such as TFS
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work with interruptions as problems arise needing immediate attention
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge on technology trends and to recommend innovate technologies to improve the technology infrastructure.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's