|Job Title:||DWH Developer|
|Salary:||€32,000 - €42,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 07:44|
We are looking for a BI/DWH Developer to join a growing team within the financial services sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building, optimizing and maintaining high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable and distributed Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
- Maintaining and enhancing a high-performance, fault-tolerant, business critical Data Warehouse
- Monitoring and upkeep of overall production Data Stack health
- Testing and deployment of new solutions or patches to existing systems under established change control procedures
- Build collaborative partnerships with IT engineers, analysts, function leads and key individuals within other business teams
- Continuous improvement of Data processes and procedures to accelerate delivery and raise quality standards
- Conducting design and code review to ensure compliance with standards for production deployments
- Maintaining source control, records and documentation as appropriate in a regulated bank
- Providing first or second level support for the full stack of technologies and systems within the department
- Work towards attaining expert level knowledge of at least one core technology of the department
- Resolution/Escalation of issues in a timely manner. If escalation, co-ordinate with other teams on incident/issue resolution as needed - including business users, developers, technical contacts, external suppliers, etc.
- Responding to production issues/incidents during and off business hours
- Providing data extracts using the Data Management & Analytics platforms to business users and escalate for development as needed
- Working as part of a fast paced team supporting multiple applications, collaborating with other developers and analysts as needed
- Other duties to be determined from time to time by the Senior Manager – Business Intelligence and Data Integrity
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.