To join a well-established Software House, the .NET developer will be responsible for maintaining and improving the existing products they are building for and with their customers.
- Creating new functionality or improving existing parts of their microservice / queue-based distributed system
- Frontend and backend work, putting focus on automation and performance
- Working closely with the solutions architect, you will be part of the DevOps team supporting the whole cycle of product management: building, testing, releasing, maintaining and supporting their products.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- Open to junior, intermediate and senior candidates
- Microservices and queue-based systems
- C# and .NET Core
- It will be an asset having knowledge of:
- Release management
- Rapid prototyping and iterative releases
- Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Experience with product discovery process and analysis of business needs