|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Darshinee Munsaram|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 13:20|
Castille Labs is looking for .Net Developers who thrive for a new challenge. It entails the planning, design, development, maintenance and execution of software on a Social Benefits Administration system (SABS).
This opportunity is open for Local (Mauritians) and Regional candidates.
We are looking for engineers who will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Requirements Analysis (includes also reviews of the current source code)
- Software Development
- Testing / Quality Assurance
- Compilation of any technical documentation required throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Assist in Incident Resolution (for example bug fixes, data patches)
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification,
- At least three (3) years’ working experience in software development using at least three (3) of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/MVC5/Web API 2.0)
- HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap
- ANSI SQL
- Informix 4GL
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's