€22,000 to €40,000
9 days ago
A leading multinational company in the advisory services field is expanding the IT team.
The ideal candidate is technically skilled and versatile, with a passion for creating high quality software for both internal and external clients.
- Opportunity to join an international and well-known business with a multicultural environment.
- Work with cutting edge technologies - training will be provided as needed
- Excellent package that includes a competitive salary and benefits, such as certifications sponsorship, business travel allowances, training courses, health insurance, free parking, flexi-time and more!
- Working with the .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi) and cutting edge web client technologies (AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5).
- Delivering highly modular, testable, scalable, SOLID code with continuous integration and deployment to cloud environments.
- Following Agile methodologies and a Git workflow.
- Keeping track of relevant updates within the tech field.
- 0 – 4 years’ experience in .NET development, working with some of the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WebApi
- C# and .NET 4.5+
- Agile and XP methodologies – TDD and iterative development with continuous integration
- SOLID code design
- REST and HTTP-based Hypermedia services
- ORMs such as Entity Framework
- NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- Responsive front end development with HTML5
- Cloud environments and deployment strategies
- Secure software development principles in line with standard Information Security frameworks
- It will be considered an asset:
- .NET Core and MVC6
- SOA / Microservices architecture
- DevOps and cloud deployment (Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- iOS development with ObjectiveC/Swift, Xamarin or React Native
- Android development with Java, Xamarin or React Native