Very Attractive packages depending on experience
20 days ago
Looking for .Net Developers (Consultancy) to develop, enhance, test and support business software solutions involving complex ecosystems. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
For more senior applicants, one could be involved in providing direction on technical and system architecture across a customer base operating in diverse sectors. The chosen candidate will work under minimal supervision, with general guidance from other consultants. Remuneration will be very attractive and depends on experience.
- Provide realistic work estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Implementation of efficient and performant code
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and libraries
- Cooperate with teams in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical resolutions
- Prepare unit tests with mocked code
- Write professional technical documentation
Skills & Experience:
- Organized and work autonomously within a team
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile methodology/ practices
- Experience with multi-threading, caching and scalability
- Experience with debugging, performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with microservices, SOA and API’s
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven record of successful delivery of software solutions as a developer
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Experience with Scrum methodology
If you have what it takes and ready for a new journey in your career, we would like to hear from you!