.Net Back-End Developer
|Job Title:||.Net Back-End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 15:34|
A leading software development house serving local and international clients, designing and developing data-driven web applications, is currently looking for a .Net Back-End Developer
- Fun environment that fosters learning and growth,
- Private Health and Life Insurance,
- Flexible working hours,
- Ability to work from home,
- Free parking or bus allowance.
- Analyse requirements provided by the product owner,
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality self-documented code,
- Participate in the product life cycle,
- Communicate effectively and share knowledge with the team,
- Contribute in code reviews and development of unit tests,
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies,
- Work on multiple projects.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field,
- Minimum 3 years' experience in software development working with programming languages such as C# and SQL.,
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
- Understanding of the principles of optimizing for performance and writing efficient code,
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills,
- It will be considered an asset having:
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate certification.