Based in Malta and reporting to the Chief Executive, the Director of Mergers and Acquisitions delivers value to the group by drawing up acquisition readiness assessments, executing acquisition strategies, and target due diligence. The role involves assuming operational and strategic responsibility and project management for the entire merger and acquisition life cycle.
Travel is a must.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the group’s analytical team to prepare financial analysis, valuations.
- Communicating financial information and complex issues to shareholders and other stakeholders in order to inform the decision-making process,
- Maintaining relations with funding partners
- Liaising with business units and assuming point-of-contact responsibilities, and participating in board meetings as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or a related field, with at least 5 years’ working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions will be considered an asset.
- The ability to analyse complex financial data, develop and implement financial policies and procedures, develop strategic solutions, and make recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
For more information please contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org