Director of IT
|Job Title:||Director of IT|
|Salary:||€45,000 - €65,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 14:18|
Our client is looking for a Director of Technology and Business Processes to enable the digital transformation process towards automation as the key to maximum efficiency across the business units.
Reporting to the CEO with a dotted line to the Director of Employee and Customer Experience, the appointed individual will be responsible for:
- Creating a strategic vision for the group’s digital transformation,
- Implementing this strategy across group,
- Aligning existing processes to the new strategy,
- Preparing annual budgets which will ascertain that such strategy is achieved,
- Coordinate IT Support requirements with the outsourced third party,
- Take ownership of and ensure GDPR compliance on an ongoing basis,
- Set training sessions and train the trainer sessions to ensure all employees have adequate knowledge on full use of the system to maximise efficiency and communication across departments,
- Obtain a suitable understanding of the operation so as to promote innovative solutions and/processes to each of the departments for better efficiency and smooth customer journey,
- Research innovative solutions with the aim of automating existing processes as much as possible,
- Liaise with the director of employee and customer experience in the definition and implementation of customer journey maps across the business units,
- Coordinating with the Group’s Head of Property on the requirements for new projects and acquisitions,
- Project management within the departments following the identification of new IT Systems and new or altered business processes,
- Liaise with third parties to obtain quotes for software or hardware and negotiate pricing.
- The selected candidate will possess a business and IT qualification at MQF Level 6 or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar senior management position.
- Will be proactive in the initiation and implementation of initiatives in line with the Strategy. The chosen individual will possess strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills and able to prioritize tasks by urgency and importance.
- Would need to follow through on tasks and report back to the CEO and the Directors in a timely manner.