An opportunity for a Director post has arisen within an international company offering corporate and trust services, to head their local office.
They are seeking somebody dynamic to lead and manage their Corporate Services Division to achieve its goals, as well as deliver efficient and effective services
The successful individual should have previous experience of acting as Director in a regulated environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for overseeing all day to day office functions, reporting in directly to the Managing Director of the business.
- Taking responsibility for overseeing client service levels, ensuring excellent service levels are maintained by all departments across the business.
- Undertaking review of the documentation entered into by the Company and its clients.
- Taking responsibility for overseeing the Company’s business development function through not only attending the relevant events, industry shows and meetings, but also helping to identify growth areas and opportunities in the market.
- Developing business by attending meetings with potential intermediaries both locally and internationally.
- Managing, mentoring and overseeing all departments including Administration, Accounts and Compliance.
- Ensuring that all internal office functions such as Human Resources, internal office accounting is dealt with and that the relevant people responsible for carrying out their duties report into you as and when required
For more information please contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org