A local firm is seeking to expand its operations hiring a director to manage its Blockchain clients. A great opportunity for someone who is interested in expanding his knowledge and exposure within Blockchain.
- Policy writing
- White paper review
- Financial instrument test
- The Ideal candidate must be familiar with Licensing process with VDA and MFSA under MIFiD guidelines
- Providing advice and assisting clients in obtaining regulatory licenses, business plans, ICOs and drafting smart contracts
- Advising on the regulatory status of the relevant laws and regulations, as well as dealing with regulatory authorities
- Coordinating with other departments within the Firm to offer clients an A to Z service
- Overseeing the Firm’s business development strategy and soliciting new clients
Applicants need to be in possession of a Degree in Law, have previous experience working in financial services and a keen interest in Blockchain and Crypto. Fluency in English is required.