A pioneer in Supplier Sustainability Rating industry is looking for a Direct Sales Team Leader to join their Mauritius branch and manage their new local sales team.
The Direct Sales Team Leader will be responsible for successfully selling the company's products and solutions to database prospects and inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will consist of small to large companies across the EMEA market.
- Lead, coach and monitor the local direct sales team.
- Generate action plan to guarantee achievement of sales target.
- Become an expert in CSR field and generate interest to clients.
- Promote the company suite of products and solutions to clients.
- Manage own territory, portfolio of accounts by developing sales opportunities, building strong customer relationship and ensure year strategic growth on accounts.
- Motivate the team to achieve high standards and KPI targets.
- Integrate, train and coach new and existing team members.
- Be a key player in the area of recruitment and retention.
Given the steep growth of the company, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to build a highly successful and effective sales team. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to lead and coach people.
As a data-driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce.com dashboards and reports, scorecards, and surveys to gauge the effectiveness of your work within your team.
- Degree holder
- 5+ years of B2B
- At least 2 years’ experience in management
- Experience coaching, leading and running a consultative sales process
- Call center operations management experience will be highly appreciated
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Proficiency in other languages in the designated region will be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce proficiency is a plus.
Attractive package for successful candidate. You are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website.