about 1 month ago
The selected candidate will work closely with various teams such as design and developers to optimise digital marketing efforts. A candidate with the right drive and knowledge will be presented abundant opportunities for career progression within the Calamatta Cuschieri Group.
In this role you will:
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimisation of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, social media advertising, mobile, SEM and SEO
- Manage PPC campaigns, Google Ads and other related tools.
- Manage content, optimise for SEO / SEM and manage analytics for all digital-marketing related activities; including websites, social media sites, microsites and digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse digital campaign data
- Manage e-mail marketing efforts
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
The selected candidate is required to:
- Be highly knowledgeable in PPC, Google Ads and other related tools.
- Be self motivated, a self starter
- Possess a degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Have a proven track record as in a similar role
- Have Experience with visual communication principles
- Have Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong digital copy writing, content marketing, verbal and written communication skills
- Have A good knowledge of SEO / SEM
- Be fluent in Google systems such as Webmaster and Analytics
- Have experience using e-mail marketing platforms
- Have a strong ability to present digital marketing concepts
- Be familiar with web design and content management systems, such as WordPress