Digital Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Digital Technical Architect|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 11:34|
- The Digital Technical Architect is responsible for designing and leading the implementation of business capability / user journey, according to the overall digital vision and target architecture for the Vodafone Digital Channels including Vodafone Website and Mobile Application
- This role is responsible for the technical analysis and holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain APIs and technical enablers
- This role is responsible for the delivery of projects by leading the team towards the target solution
- This role is responsible for providing support to engineering to ensure development of deliveries are aligned to expectations
- This role is responsible for developing code, writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
- Three years of experience in solution architecture, technical architecture or software development
- Familiar with Android and iOS APIs and Development tools as well as frontend frameworks such as Angular and Cordova
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation.
- Familiar with automated testing and tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Mockito, Junit
- Familiar with Continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
- Knowledge of relevant technologies; including Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Rest, SQL and messaging bus e.g. RabbitMQ Technologies.
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's