2 months ago
We are a dynamic and creative company with over 2000 passionate employees and consultants of almost 40 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta, but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, and Tallinn.
The main responsibility of the Betsson Group Central Digital Media team is the overall performance of digital media in all of the Betsson Group markets, such as the Nordics, UK, Germany and Italy.
This is done through:
- Direct digital media buying through various techniques – such as programmatic, real-time bidding, pay per click, etc.
- Optimisation, testing, analysis and monitoring of campaigns and data to make sure we reach our objectives and overall KPIs through direct or indirect conversions.
- Using and fully mastering the best ad-tech tools available in the market.
- Consulting and helping Betsson Group local marketing teams and partners in best practice, retargeting and remarketing, data use, ad-tech, etc.
- Overall tracking and monitoring of performance.
The role of AdOps & Digital Media Specialist mainly consists of, but is not be limited to the following areas:
- Coordinating and managing Betsson Group’s digital display advertising from an operational standpoint.
- Assisting our Digital Campaign Managers and Specialists in their daily work.
- Helping our local Brand Managers in setting up digital media campaigns.
- Coordination and trafficking of digital campaigns, working with external partners and stakeholders such as media agencies, ad networks, DSPs (demand-side platform) and ad operations agencies.
You are a detail-oriented and organised individual with at least 1 years’ experience in the digital marketing field. You have a studied background in Marketing, IT, or technology, and while a relevant university degree is not mandatory, it will be considered a plus.
You are at the beginning of your career and are eager to learn everything within the world of digital marketing and e-commerce. You need to have an ambitious “I will fix this” attitude, and at the same time be a team player as you will work very close with the rest of the central media and marketing team, our local marketing teams and external partners and stakeholders.
The ability to cooperate and communicate with others is vital for success. You also love data and statistics and have an analytical, problem-solving mindset.
To sum up, if you want to become a digital marketing superstar and are willing to walk the extra mile, we offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful, stimulating and dynamic environment. You will also gain experience using some of the leading digital marketing technologies in the industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.