Digital Marketing Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 13:10|
We’re currently looking for a motivated, creative and analytical brain to join our growing Online team within our Commercial department as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in addressing real business needs while we work towards increasing our online presence, conversion rates and success of online campaigns. The successful candidate will demonstrate pro-active attitude in proposing new ways of increasing numbers of leads and successful online sales. Demonstrating creativity when optimizing online adverts, an enthusiasm for learning new skills as well as attention to detail and a strong analytical skills to drive the relevant KPIs will help you succeed in this role.
In this role some responsibilities will include creating, analysing and optimising all online adverts, including Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads and more. You will be responsible for the leads and conversion rates on the website and optimization of the full journey, from the online advert to the completed sale.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Superior attention to detail, organization, and time management skills;
- At least 2 years’ experience with online advertising, such as Google, Facebook and Instagram and other online advertising platforms;
- At least 2 years’ experience with Google Analytics and other tools to understand successful customer journeys;
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting;
- Experience with A/B testing, optimization of adverts as well as landing pages and relevant tools such as Google Optimize;
- Experience with reporting and management of advertising budget;
- Strong interest in online advertising and best practices for successful landing pages;
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently, with a supervisor, and as part of a team.
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Research, or related fields.
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Creating and managing successful online campaigns;
- Allocating assigned online advertising budget based on insights and results;
- A/B testing of the adverts and the landing pages;
- Interpretation of data for the full online journey for the paid advertising;
- Proposing improvements for adverts, segmentation, online journey and conversions;
- Reporting on success of campaigns with recommendations;
- Reporting on any key pages and relevant KPIs;
- Providing ad-hoc insights into on-page behaviour and page goals;
- Understanding keywords ranking for paid advertising and SEO and provide reports on the paid advertising keyword ranking to assist with the SEO efforts;
- Creating successful retargeting campaigns;
- Coordinating further research as required to understand the best performing adverts and to be able to optimize the online journeys;
- Taking ownership and actions to achieve goals set for: Ad engagement, Cost per click, Cost per lead, Cost per acquisition, Effective cost per action, Online sales, Leads, Conversions;
- Project Management & Collaboration:
- Working with the marketing and online teams to ensure the optimal execution of the online adverts;
- Keeping track of deadlines and campaigns and ensuring that all deliverables for the online campaign are in hand in time;
- Any other duties/projects as deemed necessary by the team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's