Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 15:22|
- Managing the Bank’s online media channels and acting as a reference point for other team members to ensure an integrated marketing approach;
- Developing, implementing and managing a social media strategy including definition, measurement and regular reporting of KPIs relating to social media channels and the Bank’s website(s);
- Attaining key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion;
- Managing digital marketing campaigns, including online ads with specific goals and measures;
- Ensuring strong BOV brand positioning on all social medial channels by continuously monitoring performance indicators and providing solutions to increase public engagement;
- Managing and maintaining the Bank’s website(s) and intranet to ensure a positive and efficient customer experience;
- Working continually on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s);
- Writing and optimising content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram;
- Creating and editing videos, podcasts, webinars, webcasts and audio content to online sites and creating online banner adverts and overseeing pay per click (PPC) ad management;
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing;
- Attending product launches and networking events.
- 4 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing environment; previous agency experience is considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practice;
- Strong knowledge of marketing, PR and advertising concepts;
- Strong writing and editing skills, project management, and presentation skills;
- Strong video/image creation and editing skills.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's