2 months ago
A financial services company is looking for a new addition to their Digital Marketing team to work with diverse clients and support them in planning, developing and executing their digital marketing strategy.
- Building relationships with clients simultaneously establishing their business goals in order to reach objectives by proposing solutions
- Finding opportunities for enhancing client websites and web pages to improve their SERP ranking
- Liaising with our team of designers and developers to optimise landing pages for conversion (e.g. identify new CTA’s)
- Effectively monitoring and running of paid search campaigns
- Supporting clients in social media account management.
- Monitoring and managing of SEO and PPC campaigns and reporting frequently to client
- A qualification in Digital Marketing or a similar field
- Deep understanding of digital marketing techniques and hands on experience in analytics, email marketing, display advertising, social media marketing, SEO and PPC
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing-related post
- Fluent in written and verbal English and up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience in WordPress and website optimisation as well as video advertising and industry tools such as Hootsuite, HotJar and relevant tools