5 months ago
Large and well-established international Payment Solutions Provider is setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations, to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
You will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for infrastructure services using DevOps methodology.
Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
- Join a team of skilled IT professionals in the dynamic field of FinTech
- Opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies.
- Multicultural environment, flexi-time, health insurance, gym allowance, social events, parking, training and other benefits!
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Find more Jobs in Malta