As a member of the development team you will apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and will manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our backend development team.
You will work collaboratively with our backend development teams to improve build and release efficiency as well as with our central governance teams to ensure world class production and development.
These components are at the heart of all Betsson products, so the work you do truly matters.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You are an infrastructure expert but you are also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes.
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Defining and implementing modern containerization and cloud solutions
- Continuously improving and developing our CI/CD pipelines: we use a variety of tools and tech based on Teamcity and Octopus
- Tools automation
- Close involvement in the software development process, supporting developers with things like deployment, building and optimizing code
- Using and integrating a wide variety of technologies and tools
YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Optimizing existing systems for scalability and building large-scale infrastructure
- Distributed systems, micro-services (Docker, Kubernetes) and service discovery
- IaaS and PaaS Cloud (AWS, Azure, OpenStack) and hybrid environments
- Building and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Server virtualization (VMware)
- Automation and scripting
- Optimizing code
- Windows, Linux
- Collaboration and taking initiative
- Development background, experience with C#/.NET
- Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka and/or other PUSH methodologies