DevOps Engineer – Sportbook Tech
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer – Sportbook Tech|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 12:05|
We are looking for someone to help us create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class gaming products, implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team supporting our platform.
As a member of the development team, we will help you apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our development teams including providing improvements to our build and release efficiency. We have a high focus on quality, reliability and performance as well as scalability.
These components are at the heart of all Betsson products, so the work you do truly matters.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market and we offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other, constantly pushing to be better and greater than ever. We strive to the best in whatever field we choose to play on and we make sure to have fun along the way! Discover the advantages we offer:
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership in the future
- Freedom with responsibility
- Regular after-work and team events
- And more!
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Implementing and optimizing build processes, build/release (CI/CD) pipelines, aiming to allow any member of an agile team to deploy software or configuration without causing downtime
- Building and optimizing Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
- Automating everything – Workflow and tool automation – such as deployments of distributed applications and infrastructure using various technologies
- Able to analyse, diagnose and permanently solve issues of efficiency, performance and scale relating to both application and system performance
- Setting up and maintaining environments and monitoring through automation
- Optimizing existing systems for scalability and building large-scale infrastructure
- Web Technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, Varnish, NginX
- Managing CDNs and multiple data centres and environments
- Application Container Technologies and Schedulers such as Docker Enterprise, Kubernetes, Rancher, Swarm
- Automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Working with server virtualization such as VMware, IaaS and Paas Cloud such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack
- SDLC, source control tools, branching and merging strategies
- 24×7 business and On-call support
- Development background – experience with Angular, Python/Java/C#, NodeJS, Varnish, NginX
- Pragmatic, willing to adapt and fit in with an Agile development team
- Experience of messaging and push technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, SignalR, socket.IO