|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Veronica Saavedra|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 10:22|
An international company in the technology field is looking for a System Engineer to be responsible for delivering, maintaining and optimising database and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of modules and solutions related to the company’s channels.
- Planning and implementing business and operational projects according to their requirements
- Monitor and maintain infrastructure performance, capacity and availability, providing second and third level support for the resolution of incidents and operational issues
- Resolve any outstanding issues within defined SLAs and involvement in subsequent problem management exercises
- Constant assessment of platform performance against defined KPIs
- Implement supporting database and middleware capabilities to support software module development and operations
- Perform black/grey box testing to identify and escalate bugs to the respective software development team
- Research and test new technologies with the aim to keep innovation on the forefront across our systems
- Implement and test disaster recovery scenarios including backup/restore and OS/Application cluster solutions
- Roaster based 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- 2+ years of experience as a System or DevOps engineer, or within software development
- Systems analysis and support in web-scale environments, system KPI monitoring and analysis to for improvements.
- Knowledge of: database technologies RDBMS and NoSQL, scripting or programming languages, supporting and maintaining Java Applications, containerization technologies (Docker), microservice architecture
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP network protocol
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into simple and actionable practices
- Java/Go Lang software development knowledge will be considered an asset