13 days ago
Being part of the Big Data Team, means you will be using a variety of Big Data Technologies to solve difficult business problems to help guide key decision-makers in the Group.
You will be designing data pipelines, maintaining a platform based on AWS, managing real-time API integrations and applying transformations on data streams for real-time visualisations! You will also do some administration of our cloud platform with HDP Cluster setup and Mostly AWS stuff, like EMR, S3, Elasticsearch, Hive, and Nifi.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a super data-driven company we know that data can be the key differentiator on the very competitive market. The good news is, the technical systems that provide high level data are already in place here at Betsson Group but the biggest challenge now is to take these data systems to the next level and build a future-proof Data Platform.
For any Technical Data wiz out there, Betsson Group is the next step! This is the perfect environment to put your skills to the test by building a consolidated Data Platform with innovative features and most importantly joining a bunch of talented and fun group of people.
Your're good at:
- Big Data; you have at least 3 years’ technical experience in the field.
- AWS (S3, VPCs, IAM Policies, EMR, EC2, RDS, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFormation/Terraform).
- CI/CD, Jenkins or TeamCity or Bamboo and Ansible, Octopus.
- Monitoring Tools like, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog.
- Strong Linux/Unix scripting and Security.
- SQL, Kafka, HDP Platform, Ambari, Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Nifi etc.
- Working in a super-fast paced environment!
Nice to haves…
- Python, Scala/Spark Streaming.
- AWS RedShift, NoSQL.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.