Deputy Head - Insurance
|Job Title:||Deputy Head - Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 04:09|
A leader in the financial services is looking to employ a Deputy Head (Insurance) to report and deputise the Head of Authorisation.
The Deputy Head (Insurance) will be expected to:
- Be thoroughly familiar in the application of the Regulatory Framework in the areas of Insurance and Pensions;
- Handle meetings with potential applicants;
- Be expected to take over the duty of co-ordinating the work-load of the Unit in the areas of Insurance and Pensions;
- Direct and carry out second reviews of applications for the issue of licences as necessary;
- Provide guidance and leadership to managerial staff within the Office during the process;
- Cross train staff;
- Assist the Head of Authorisation in the general management of the Office.
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid academic background in Accountancy or Banking and Finance or in another related finance background.
- Qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better,
- You will also possess a minimum of six (6) years working in a similar senior role.
- Candidates will also be required to demonstrate in depth knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to the financial sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's